X1 Training Systems
- Smooth and Consistent Resistance: helps to mitigate injuries while power and speed training. Does not pull the athlete back, up, and/or down, which alters the stroke and puts unnecessary stress on the athlete’s joints.
- Zero to Immovable Resistance: Calibrated for easy adjustment with the twist of a tightening cap within seconds.
- Measurable and Duplicatable: Has 31 marked settings enabling precision resistance.
- Resistance up to 50 Meters: True 50 meters of resistance from the moment the athlete pushes off the wall until they touch at the other end.
- Bi-Directional Resistance: Enables the athlete to train any set, any distance (if a coach/athlete can think it, now they can train it, with resistance).
- Instant Stroke Correction: The moment the athlete makes an incorrect stroke and/or kick, for all four strokes, they instantly know how and when to correct it with the very next stroke and/or kick.
- Perfected Alignment: Provides perfect hip and body alignment for all four strokes with precision resistance on breakouts and turns.
- Lightweight and Portable: Weighs less than 4lbs, fits in any backpack, sets up in less than 2 minutes and can be dropped in any pool, anywhere in the world.
X1-PRO Swivel Leash
X1-PRO Belt and D Ring Loop
GMX7 12KN Carabiner
Figure 9 Carabiner Rope Tightener
CamJam XT Cord Tightener
Lube Tube (1oz.)